Netflix’s new Trivia Quest releases a new interactive quiz episode daily. These are all the standard and hard mode answers for episode seven.
trivial quest, a new interactive show on Netflix, is a family game that features a variety of new questions based on the episode’s theme. Although the themes vary, the questions will always be related to something concerning history, sports, entertainment, art, geography and science. Unlike Netflix’s other interactive kids shows, these questions can be tricky for anyone unfamiliar with pop culture and history, but there’s still great knowledge to learn. By answering the questions correctly, players can continually work through each episode to help Willy.
the trivial quest protagonist and host is a colorful cartoon character based on a trivial wheel. Unfortunately for Willy, his friends have been captured by none other than “bad bad guy” Rocky. In order to save Willy’s friends, players must correctly answer enough questions to earn more coins. When enough coins are earned, a Knowledge Key can be crafted to unlock a cage containing one of Rocky’s captive characters. Bonus coins will also be earned for completing the episode, as well as for answering hard mode questions in the new Netflix interactive trivia game.
Each episode of trivial quest features 12 new questions for standard mode and 12 new questions for hard mode. These questions are different from previous episodes and stick strictly to the theme of the current episode. A new nine-minute episode of trivial quest airs daily throughout April 2022, providing a total of 30 episodes by the end of the first season. Additionally, each time an episode is completed, players can repeat either set of questions to earn coins for questions they got wrong before, or skip to a completely different episode. There are many opportunities to rescue Willy’s friends in trivial quest, but for each character saved, it will take more coins to open the next one’s cage.
Every Standard Mode Answer in Trivia Quest Episode 7
Responses to standard mode trivial quest The questions for episode seven can be found below.
- On 12/31/1923, which city first heard Big Ben chime on the radio? – London
- Illinois’ tallest building, Willis Tower, hosts an annual climb called “SkyRise” what? – Chicago
- Which skyscraper has an exhibit featuring the giant hands of King Kong? – Empire State Building
- To encourage safe travel, which American monument is equipped with fog horns? – the Golden Gate Bridge
- The President View Resort is a neighboring hotel to which American attraction? – Mount Rushmore
- Erected around 5,000 years ago, which of them is an example of megalithic art? – Stonehenge
- On which of these American monuments is the address of Gettysburg engraved? – Lincoln Memorial
- At the 2016 Olympics, athletes saw what landmark in Rio de Janeiro? – Christ the Redeemer
- Who climbs the Burj Khalifa himself in “Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol“?- Tom Cruise
- According to its website, which monument is “more than five meters perpendicularly”? – The Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Known locally as Chomolungma, Mount Everest borders which of these places? – Tibet
- In a 2018 music video, Jay-Z and Beyonce can be seen in Which City’s Louvre Museum? – Paris
Every Hard Mode Answer in Trivia Quest Episode 7
These are the answers to trivial quest episode seven questions in hard mode.
- One of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Lighthouse of Alexandria was what? – Headlight
- A winter sport is practiced on a wonder of the world in the 2009 documentary “Skiing” what? – Everest
- In 1995, which top of the monument was painted to look like the wheel from “Wheel of Fortune” – Seattle Space Needle
- Which of these natural wonders is an example of a cataract? – Niagara Falls
- The main building of Angkor Wat is depicted on the flag of which country? – Cambodia
- A restaurant on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower bears the name of which author? – Jules Verne
- In 1906, what became of the first national monument in the United States? – Devils Tower
- 168 meters long, the ball court of Chichén Itza is part of a monument of which country? – Mexico
- Once worn on the Great Wall of China by bodyguards, who was banned in China? – justin bieber
- A United States Historic Landmark, Albert Einstein’s house is within walking distance of which school? – Princeton
- Which World Monument is in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park? – Ayers Rock
- An ancient marvel filled with art was “The Temple of” what? – Artemis
Next: Trivia Quest Episode 6 Answers in Standard and Hard Mode
trivial quest is available now with a Netflix subscription.
NCIS: How Timothy McGee’s Sean Murray Lost So Much Weight in Season 8
About the Author